Teen Circus Registration
Ages 11 – 17 (relaxed age limit in Summer Term)
Students train on aerial trapeze, hoop, rope and silks, as well as floor and partner acrobatics and juggling, with an option to focus on one apparatus if they wish. Whether they are a beginner, cross training for a primary sport, transitioning out of competitive sport or have aspirations towards a career in the circus, this is great class to keep in shape while having fun. Students invite parents to a circus show at the end of the year – an attraction not to be missed!
Summer Term, Jul – Aug 2019:
– Tuesdays (7 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jul 9th – Aug 20th, 6 – 7:30 pm, $175 + HST
– Relaxed age limit in Summer Term: sign-ups open to kids approaching teen/pre-teen range. Not sure if this class is a good fit for your kid? Email us!
Fall Term 2019:
– Tuesdays (16 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Sep 3rd – Dec 17th, 5:30 – 7 pm, $432 + HST
– Wednesdays (9 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Sep 4th – Oct 30th, 5:30 – 7 pm, $243 + HST
– Thursdays (16 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Sep 5th – Dec 19th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $432 + HST
– Saturdays (8 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Sep 7th – Nov 2nd, 10:30 am – 12 pm, $216 + HST
– Saturday Scheduling Note: No class on October 19th
– Drop-in also available, $25 tax included
– Leaside Term Length: our Fall term will be shorter in Leaside this year (East End is not effected). We will be temporarily closing in November for some exciting renovations to our space, including a new gym floor! Re-opening early 2020. Fall 2019 Leaside classes will conclude with a fun Halloween show on the week of October 30th – November 2nd. Interested in ground acrobatics, flexibility, or circus conditioning classes in Leaside during the closure? Email us and let us know!