UPDATE Jan14 2021:
As you are all aware, COVID daily case counts are now on a strong upward trajectory in Toronto and sports and theatre activities are prohibited. We’re watching the situation closely and have suspended all registrations and programming (as well as any new Party bookings). We are constantly assessing the current restrictions and recommendations from both Provincial and Municipal health departments and look forward to opening as soon as possible.
Please watch this space for updates. Thank you!
-- Jen and the team at Toronto Circus Centre
Teen Circus Registration – NOTE: New registrations on HOLD. See Home Page for updates and details.
Ages 11 – 17
Students train on aerial trapeze, hoop, rope and silks, as well as floor and partner acrobatics and juggling, with an option to focus on one apparatus if they wish. Whether they are a beginner, cross training for a primary sport, transitioning out of competitive sport or have aspirations towards a career in the circus, this is great class to keep in shape while having fun. Students invite parents to a circus show at the end of the year – an attraction not to be missed!
Fall Term 2020:
– Tuesdays (11 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Oct 6th – Dec 15th, 5:30 – 6:50 pm, $330 + HST
– Wednesdays (11 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Oct 7th – Dec 16th, 5:30 – 6:50 pm, $330 + HST
– Thursdays (11 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Oct 8th – Dec 17th, 4 – 5:20 pm, $330 + HST
– Saturdays (11 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Oct 10th – Dec 19th, 10:30 – 11:50 am, $330 + HST
– Pre-booked drop-ins available. Drop-ins must be booked 24 hours before class start time.
– Drop-in rate: $40/class tax included