Ages 2 & up
What could be more fun than bringing your friends to your circus party!? Kids get to experience aerial trapeze, hoop, rope and silks as well as floor and partner acrobatics and juggling. Face painting and balloon animals for every child. Our parties are private & parents are welcome to bring in whatever nut-free food they wish.
Birthday Party Details:
- 1-¼ hours for circus fun
- 45 minutes for food, face painting and balloon animals
- $325 + HST for up to 10 children
- $13.50 + HST/additional child
- Party timeslots on Friday evenings and Saturday or Sunday afternoons
- CONTACT US for date/time availability
- Circus Parties are 2-hours long. 1-¼ hours of instructor-led circus fun & 45-minutes for food and any parent-led activities. During this time our coaches will do face painting and balloon animals for each child.
- Kids should wear comfortable clothing (no dresses or jeans) and bare feet or socks. Gym attire is better than traditional ‘party’ attire.
- Parents are responsible for all food (NUT FREE only, please).
- Party location: Toronto Circus Centre @ Leaside United Church Gymnasium, 822 Millwood Road, Toronto (map at bottom of page).
- There is free parking on both sides of McRae. There is also free street parking on Field.
- Guests, party load-in, and any food delivery must use the NE entrance at Field Ave and McRae Drive. Look for the A-frame sign on arrival.
- You may decorate if you wish, but please bring sticky tack (no tape is permitted on walls). The space will be full of circus equipment, which is colourful, but some people choose to bring in a banner, balloon bouquet, etc.
- Parental accompaniment required for children under 2, otherwise parent(s) of birthday child is required to stay. Parents of guests can drop off or stay, as you wish!
- $325 + HST for up to 10 children & $13.50 + HST/additional child.
- Deposit amount: $150 to hold date/time. Remaining balance will be due on arrival for the party.
- Deposit payable via:
- email transfer – send to firstname.lastname@example.org with password ‘circus’ & please put the party day/time in the memo.
- cheque – make payable to Toronto Circus Centre, please put the party day/time in the memo, & see mailing address at bottom of this page.
Still have questions? email us!