Kinder Cirque Registration
Ages 4 – 5
Creativity, confidence and co-ordination are at play in our Kinder Cirque class where our growing performers tackle circus feats of ground and aerial acrobatics.
Winter Term 2019:
– Mondays (9 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jan 6th – Mar 9th, 4 – 5 pm, $180 + HST
– Drop-in also available, $25 tax included
– Scheduling note: NO CLASSES on Monday, February 17th for Family Day!
Spring Term 2020:
– Mondays (12 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Mar 23rd – Jun 22nd, 4 – 5 pm, $240 + HST
– Scheduling note: NO CLASSES on Monday, April 13th or Monday, May 18th!
– Wednesdays (14 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Mar 25th – Jun 24th, 4 – 5 pm, $280 + HST
– Saturdays (12 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Mar 28th – Jun 27th, 10 – 11 am, $240 + HST
– Scheduling note: NO CLASSES on Saturday, May 9th or Saturday, May 16th!
– Drop-in also available for all days/locations, $25 tax included
After-School Pickup (East End only)
After-school pickup is available at the following schools:
Children are met at the school and safely walked to the circus. Please send a snack. After-school pickup program cost is $5.00/day + HST. Children must be enrolled in one of the following East End location 4pm classes eligible for pre-class pickup:
– Kinder Cirque (ages 4-5) on Monday
– Circus Club (ages 6-11) on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday
After-School Pickup can be added as an option on the registration form below. The option to add Pickup will appear after an eligible Class Selection is made.
Toronto Circus Centre is not a licensed daycare provider