NOTE: Keeping our children and community safe is a priority of Toronto Circus Centre and in light of the recent announcements from the Ontario Chief Medical Officer of Health, we are suspending all Spring Term Classes for the time being. The Ontario Minister of Education has issued a Ministerial Order to close all publicly-funded schools and many programs/facilities in Ontario. We must follow the lead of the experts in response to the emergence in Ontario of COVID-19, and in an effort to slow its spread. The decision was made on the advice of Dr. David Williams, Ontario’s chief medical officer of health.
Truly social distancing is what we are told works best and it takes ALL of us engaging in social distancing for it to work! Together, we can flatten the curve in Canada.
It’s heartbreaking for us all to have to close for now, especially during these stressful times when a little circus fun would be so welcome. With the information we have, I cannot be a part of the problem when there is a clearly outlined opportunity to be part of the solution.
Look for further instructions on when we can proceed with Spring Term Classes as soon as we have more information. For now, feel free to sign up to hold your spots, just disregard the amount due for the time being. We will confirm with you, once we know how long Spring Term will be, what that amount is. For the time being, a submitted registration form alone is sufficient to hold your spot.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding and look forward to seeing you soon in healthier times.
-- Jen and the team at Toronto Circus Centre
Circus Club Registration
Ages 6 – 11
Experience life under the big top! There is something for every junior circus star in training in this program. Juggling, floor and partner acrobatics, aerial trapeze, hoop, rope and silks. Increase strength, flexibility, co-ordination, confidence and creativity. Enhance performance in any sport. Students invite parents to a circus show at the end of the year – an attraction not to be missed!
Winter Term 2020:
– Mondays (9 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jan 6th – Mar 9th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $243 + HST
– Monday Scheduling Note: NO CLASSES on Monday, February 17th for Family Day!
– Tuesdays (10 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jan 7th – Mar 10th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $270 + HST
– Thursdays (10 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jan 9th – Mar 12th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $270 + HST
– Drop-in also available, $35 tax included
– Leaside Temporary Winter Closure : (East End is not effected). We will be temporarily closing the Leaside location in November for some exciting renovations to our space, including a new gym floor! Re-opening March 2020 for March Break Camp as well as Spring Term classes below. Interested in ground acrobatics, flexibility, and circus conditioning classes in Leaside during the closure? We have a Teen class with relaxed age limits that is ground-based and suitable for slightly older Circus Club students. Contact us to find out more!
Spring Term 2020:
– Mondays (12 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Mar 23rd – Jun 22nd, 4 – 5:30 pm, $324 + HST
– Monday Scheduling Note: NO CLASSES on Monday, April 13th or Monday, May 18th!
– Tuesdays (14 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Mar 24th – Jun 23rd, 4 – 5:30 pm, $378 + HST
– Wednesdays (14 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Mar 25th – Jun 24th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $378 + HST
– Thursdays (14 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Mar 26th – Jun 25th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $378 + HST
– Saturdays (12 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Mar 28th – Jun 27th, 9 – 10:30 am, $324 + HST
– Saturday Scheduling Note: NO CLASSES on Saturday, May 9th or Saturday, May 16th!
After-School Pickup (East End only)
After-school pickup is available at the following schools:
– Blake (Thursday only)
– Bowmore (Monday only)
– Duke of Connaught (Tuesday/Thursday only)
– Equinox (Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)
– Roden (Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)
Children are met at the school and safely walked to the circus. Please send a snack. After-school pickup program cost is $5.00/day + HST. Children must be enrolled in one of the following East End location 4pm classes eligible for pre-class pickup:
– Kinder Cirque (ages 4-5) on Monday
– Circus Club (ages 6-11) on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday
After-School Pickup can be added as an option on the registration form below. The option to add Pickup will appear after an eligible Class Selection is made.
Toronto Circus Centre is not a licensed daycare provider