Circus Club Registration
Ages 6 – 11
Experience life under the big top! There is something for every junior circus star in training in this program. Juggling, floor and partner acrobatics, aerial trapeze, hoop, rope and silks. Increase strength, flexibility, co-ordination, confidence and creativity. Enhance performance in any sport. Students invite parents to a circus show at the end of the year – an attraction not to be missed!
Fall Term 2019:
– Mondays (14 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Sep 9th – Dec 16th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $378 + HST
– Tuesdays (16 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Sep 3rd – Dec 17th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $432 + HST
– Drop-in also available, $35 tax included
– Leaside Temp Closure : (East End is not effected). We will be temporarily closing the Leaside location in November for some exciting renovations to our space, including a new gym floor! Re-opening early 2020. Fall 2019 Leaside classes will conclude with a fun Halloween show on the week of October 30th – November 2nd. Interested in ground acrobatics, flexibility, and circus conditioning classes in Leaside during the closure? We have a Teen class with relaxed age limits that is ground-based and suitable for slightly older Circus Club students. Contact us to find out more!
NOTE! THURSDAY EAST END CIRCUS CLUB CLASS IS FULL and on WAITLIST STATUS – Email us to get on waitlist. (Sep 5th – Dec 19th, 4 – 5:30 pm.)
Fall 2019 – After-School Pickup (East End only)
After-school pickup is available at the following schools:
– Blake (Thursday only)
– Bowmore (Monday only)
– Duke of Connaught (Tuesday/Thursday only)
– Equinox (Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)
– Roden (Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)
Children are met at the school and safely walked to the circus. Please send a snack. After-school pickup program cost is $5.00/day + HST. Children must be enrolled in one of the following East End location 4pm classes eligible for pre-class pickup:
– Kinder Cirque (ages 4-5) on Monday
– Circus Club (ages 6-11) on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday
After-School Pickup can be added as an option on the registration form below. The option to add Pickup will appear after an eligible Class Selection is made.
Toronto Circus Centre is not a licensed daycare provider