May 22, 2020
We hope that you and your loved ones are well. While it is clear that the remainder of Spring session cannot happen, we are optimistic about Summer programming!
As Ontario continues forward with reopening, we will keep a close eye on the updating and relevant guidelines once the province moves into Phase 2 and keep our students and parents posted.
In the meantime, there is one more week left of our free online Zoom Circus Conditioning and Flexibility class Thursdays at 3pm.
Email email@example.com if your child wishes to participate.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to seeing you soon in healthier times.
-- Jen and the team at Toronto Circus Centre
Circus Club Registration
Ages 6 – 11
Experience life under the big top! There is something for every junior circus star in training in this program. Juggling, floor and partner acrobatics, aerial trapeze, hoop, rope and silks. Increase strength, flexibility, co-ordination, confidence and creativity. Enhance performance in any sport. Students invite parents to a circus show at the end of the year – an attraction not to be missed!
Winter Term 2020:
– Mondays (9 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jan 6th – Mar 9th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $243 + HST
– Monday Scheduling Note: NO CLASSES on Monday, February 17th for Family Day!
– Tuesdays (10 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jan 7th – Mar 10th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $270 + HST
– Thursdays (10 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Jan 9th – Mar 12th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $270 + HST
– Drop-in also available, $35 tax included
– Leaside Temporary Winter Closure : (East End is not effected). We will be temporarily closing the Leaside location in November for some exciting renovations to our space, including a new gym floor! Re-opening March 2020 for March Break Camp as well as Spring Term classes below. Interested in ground acrobatics, flexibility, and circus conditioning classes in Leaside during the closure? We have a Teen class with relaxed age limits that is ground-based and suitable for slightly older Circus Club students. Contact us to find out more!
Spring Term 2020:
– Mondays (12 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Mar 23rd – Jun 22nd, 4 – 5:30 pm, $324 + HST
– Monday Scheduling Note: NO CLASSES on Monday, April 13th or Monday, May 18th!
– Tuesdays (14 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Mar 24th – Jun 23rd, 4 – 5:30 pm, $378 + HST
– Wednesdays (14 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Mar 25th – Jun 24th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $378 + HST
– Thursdays (14 weeks), East End location (1300 Gerrard Street E @ The Redwood), Mar 26th – Jun 25th, 4 – 5:30 pm, $378 + HST
– Saturdays (12 weeks), Leaside location (822 Millwood Road @ Leaside United Church), Mar 28th – Jun 27th, 9 – 10:30 am, $324 + HST
– Saturday Scheduling Note: NO CLASSES on Saturday, May 9th or Saturday, May 16th!
After-School Pickup (East End only)
After-school pickup is available at the following schools:
– Blake (Thursday only)
– Bowmore (Monday only)
– Duke of Connaught (Tuesday/Thursday only)
– Equinox (Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)
– Roden (Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday)
Children are met at the school and safely walked to the circus. Please send a snack. After-school pickup program cost is $5.00/day + HST. Children must be enrolled in one of the following East End location 4pm classes eligible for pre-class pickup:
– Kinder Cirque (ages 4-5) on Monday
– Circus Club (ages 6-11) on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday
After-School Pickup can be added as an option on the registration form below. The option to add Pickup will appear after an eligible Class Selection is made.
Toronto Circus Centre is not a licensed daycare provider